NICE BASKETBALL

" />
How to Dunk a BasketballI now know how to dunk a basketball, and so can you.
Home About How to Dunk a Basketball: My True Story How to Dunk a Basketball: My True Story
September 23rd, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments
Hi,

My name’s Blake and I guess you could say I’m obsessed with basketball. I’m 23 years old now, and I’ve been in love with the sport for longer than I can remember. Ever since my Fisher Price days (ha), I’ve always had a thing for dunks. I grew up watching MJ highlight reels and LOVED nothing more than watching guys like Vince Carter and Jason Richardson do things I’d never thought were possible at the slam dunk contest.

For years, I was simply too young and too short to dunk. Still, I constantly tried to jump higher and higher. I remember how great it felt to first reach the net, and then touching the tip of the backboard after hitting my growth spurt. At 18 years old and 5′9, it looked like I was done growing. I still jumped, strength trained, did all of the drills and exercises you’ve probably read about, trying to finally realize my dream of learning how to dunk a basketball on a regulation hoop. My vertical increased by a few inches, but it still wasn’t enough.

Learn how to dunk in 8 weeks or less with The Jump Manual or your money back.

I gave up on it for a few years, limiting myself to layups and outside shooting. Some things are just out of your control, and my height was one of those things.

One day, about two years ago I was playing some basketball at the park and ran into an old friend named James Wu, who I hadn’t seen since high school. James was always a good athlete, but he was even shorter than me. He was the point guard for our high school basketball team (I was our shooting guard), and he calls himself 5′7, but I’m almost sure that he’s 5′6.

During the middle of a pickup game, something happened…I couldn’t believe what I saw. Not until I saw him do it again at least. James got off to a fast break, and he dunked the ball. Never in my life would I have expected that James Wu knew how to dunk a basketball! Anyway, I had to know how he pulled that off, because there was absolutely no way in the world that would have happened in high school.

And that’s when he told me about The Jump Manual. A really detailed system he’d bought gave him a step by step plan that guaranteed him at least 10 inches on his vertical, or he’d get his money back with no questions asked. James told me that I’d legitimately have to put in time and hard work for it, but that after 2 or 3 months’ worth of training, he gained enough height in his vertical to dunk a basketball and saw no reason I couldn’t do the same.

James sent me a Facebook message that night with a link to the program that made it all possible for him. I read up on it. Read the testimonials, the reviews, the guarantees, everything. I still wasn’t sure. $67 is a decent amount of money. Then again, if this was for real, there was no way in the world I wouldn’t pay $67 if I knew it’d guarantee that I’d finally be able to dunk a basketball. Seriously…just $67 to finally realize my dream of being able to dunk.

Plus, there was a money back guarantee…not to mention that I saw James dunk with my very own eyes! I decided it was worth taking my chances. James had warned me in advance that while he knew I’d be able to dunk, I’d have to work hard at it. I’d have to put in the time and effort, but I’d absolutely find success with this method if I was disciplined. I was ready. I’d been trying for years to make this happen.

The next day, I bought The Jump Manual. I told myself I’d think it over for a few days, but I was too excited after seeing James dunking at the park. Not only did this system come with a bunch of videos explaining exercises, some nutrition recommendations (yes, this stuff helps!), and step by step instructions, but Jacob (the creator of the program) offered free one-on-one training for the first month. I was able to email him any time I had a question if I wanted to.

Anyway, without going into too much detail, the bottom line is that I’m 23 years old, 5 foot 9, and I know how to dunk a basketball. Not only can I dunk, but I can throw down some pretty nice dunks. My vertical has increased 14 inches since the day I started the program (make no mistake – I did have to work really hard for this), and even though I stopped doing the exercises once I was able to dunk, I know for a fact that continuing them would allow me to jump even higher.

There are plenty of free exercises and suggestions out there that might give you a few pieces of the picture. I tried them all, and they didn’t work. At the end of the day, the Jump Manual made it happen for me. If you’re in the same situation that I was in a few years ago, I’d highly recommend that you check it out. You legitimately have nothing to lose.

Learn how to dunk a basketball with The Jump Manual now.


-



Comments (0) Leave a comment
No comments yet. Name (required)
E-Mail (will not be published) (required)
Website

Subscribe to comments feed RSS



Google Youdao Xian Guo Zhua Xia My Yahoo! newsgator Bloglines iNezha Random Posts
Welcome to How to Dunk a Basketball
Increasing Your Vertical – Three Tips
How to Slam Dunk
Tag Cloud
basketball dunk higher how how to slam dunk increase increase vertical jump slam to vertical welcome
Categories
Uncategorized
Archives
September 2009
Blogroll
Development Blog
Documentation
Plugins
Suggest Ideas
Support Forum
Themes
WordPress Planet
Recent Posts
How to Slam Dunk
Increasing Your Vertical – Three Tips
Welcome to How to Dunk a Basketball
Tags
basketball dunk higher how how to slam dunk increase increase vertical jump slam to vertical welcomeArchives
September 2009
Meta
Log in
Top WordPress
Copyright © 2009 How to Dunk a Basketball
Theme by NeoEase. Valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment